To my DA watchers and visitors,
We probably all knew that this time was coming... It's just that I am finally admitting it.
I have been a part of DA for just shy of 6 years now, and I think that's my cap.
Goodness knows there have been ups and downs... but in the end, my time here has taught me a lot and I wouldn't replace it for anything.
So, to all of you that have encouraged me, helped me, and been loyal to me: Thank you, thank you, thank you!
I would not have lasted 6 years without your help!
I am in my last year of school now.
I have received my college ring.
I graduate in August 2011 with a BS in Industrial Engineering.
Pretty amazing when you consider that I joined DA when I was just a sophomore in high school, eh?
With all that is fast approaching, I simply don't have the time to maintain this account.
So, starting tonight I will begin the process of removing my stock.
I hate to remove the resources from all of you, I really do, but the time has come.
I just don't feel comfortable abandoning all these photos here...
I know that several of you have my stock downloaded and saved! For this reason, I am not deactivating the account. You may continue to use the stock that you have saved, simply credit and post to my main page or in a note, following the usual rules. I will still visit on occasion to keep things in order, and to look back through the pieces that have used my stock. I'm still very proud to have been a part of this community, and hope to see it continue to grow!
My DeviantArt stats upon departure:
1,156,197 deviation views
2 Daily Deviations
Thank you all for everything through the years.
Take care of yourselves.
November 2, 2010
Rules for Stock Use
1. Refrain from leaving obscene comments and rude remarks(sexually explicit, disrespectful, suggestive) with my stock.
2. Please send me a note whenever you have used my stock. You must provide a link to the deviation!
3. Credit my stock account by linking back to my main page in the description of your piece.
4. My stock may not be used for commercial purposes.
5. My stock may not be reposted on any other site, or elsewhere on DA.